The Callaway County Health Department has received one (1) additional positive case of COVID-19 as of this time and date. This brings Callaway County’s total number of positive COVID-19 cases to 14. Please continue to follow the CDC and Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services guidelines:
1. Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth or face with un-washed hands.
3. Stay home if you are sick.
4. Cover coughs and sneezes (cough into your elbow)
5. Clean and disinfect high touch areas
With today’s lower number of cases seen here in Callaway County, it is easily seen that our community is adhering to these recommendations and it is working. Keep up the good work!!! Thank You
The Callaway County Commissioners and Local Community leaders are meeting by conference call daily to assess any new information pertaining to the COVID-19 outbreak. These meetings provide each member a forum to ask questions, talk about public responses, make vital decisions and work as a single unit for the good of the entire county. The decisions made will be reflected through the CallawayCOVID19.com webpage. All releases of information will be sent out through this site.