COVID-19 DAILY UPDATE
Current Active COVID-19 cases in Callaway County: 277
|Department of Correction||130|
|Fulton State Hospital||1|
|TOTAL ACTIVE CASES IN 2020||TOTAL RECOVERED IN 2020||TOTAL DEATHS IN 2020|
Callaway County Public Health Department Notice:
October 23, 2020
The Callaway County Health Department is notifying anyone who attended or participated in the CORNHOLE Tournament that was held at the Fulton VFW Hall on October 17th, 2020 that a person or persons attending the function have tested positive for COVID-19.
If you attended this event, please watch for signs and symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fever and Chills
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you develope any of these symptoms contact your primary medical provider and request an order for a COVID-19 test.
If you do not have a primary care provider, you can contact a testing site to see if an on-call provider can do a remote appointment for you.
A few testing sites included:
- Callaway Hospital has a drive through Mon. Wed. Fri. and Sat. from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. You must have an order from your doctor. Your DR’s. office can fax it to the hospital at 573-642-6672 or give you a written slip to take with you.
- Red Cross Pharmacy is doing testing; you can get information at CVS.com. They can help with an online office visit with a Nurse Practitioner.
- UMC Hospital has a drive through testing at 600. E. Stadium Blvd. in Columbia MO. You can call 573-884-0948 to be screened if you do not have a written Dr’s. Note.
- Cole County First Assembly of God – 1900 State Road C, Jefferson City is holding a free test site Tuesday, October 27 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Register for testing at health.mo.gov/communitytest or call 877-435-8411.
- Boone Hospital information available at www.boone.org/covid19#screen or be screened by phone at 314-391-4930.
- SSM St. Mary’s Hospital information www.ssmhealth.com
- Capital Regional Medical center www.crmc.org or 573-632-5817